Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh how I've missed this blog!

Hey all!! I know, I know...it's been long...wayyy too long since I've posted. In reality, it's been way too long since I've cooked or even eaten something besides takeout!

Where have I been all this time you ask? Great question! I've been going out of my mind for starters! Eric and I are building a new home and we have been slaves to the project for the last few months! All though extremely exciting, this project has left me no time to cook something interesting or even cook at all for that matter! nevermind the time to share it with you! I know...sooo sad!!!!

But the good news is we have moved in this past weekend! And I have left my tiny yellow kitchen behind and moved to a brand new spacious cooking arena!!!(well maybe not that spacious!) but it's beautiful and I can't wait to play in it!

So if you haven't entirely forgotten about eat.drink.and be merry.,pleaaasssse stay tuned because once we are settled, I will be whipping up something the first chance I get!

8 comments:

Jacquelyn Grandy said...

Hi Sabrina! I'm so happy your back and that all is ok with you. I was a bit worried when all the sudden you just stopped blogging. I get it, it's a lot of work and I am surprised I have hung in there so long ;)

Congratulations on the new house and the new kitchen!

I can't wait to see all the delicious recipes you post :)

Marina {Yummy Mummy) said...

Yay! So nice to hear from you. I have been thinking about you and wondering where you went :) I assumed real life got in the way, as it sounds like it did. How fun to move into your new kitchen! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Vicki Bensinger said...

How exciting for you to be in a new home with more space to create culinary masterpieces. I will look forward to seeing your first creation in your new home.

The Hall Family said...

There you are! I was wondering what happened. Congrats on the new home and can't wait to read and see what you cook up in your new digs!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Sabrina! How exciting! Looking forward to seeing your new kitchen!

Mary said...

How exciting!!! Enjoy the new space and have fun getting settled. Looking forward to seeing more.

Statements in Fashion said...

Congrats on your move....nice to see you back:)

Val said...

Sabrina.....can I tell you how happy I'am that your back!!!!!! Yay. You've been missed.

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie