Friday, December 2, 2011

TODAY Food Home Chef Challenge -I need your votes!!!

Hi everyone!!! I have some very exciting news! My Harvest Pizza is a contender for TODAY Food's Home Chef recipe challenge! If I win this challenge, I have a chance to be on the TODAY show!!! So please vote for me on the link below! The contest ends on December 12th. I'm a little behind on the voting because I found out 3 days late so I really need your help!!





Also, don't forget to enter the Duncan Hines GIVEAWAY offered by Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program! Giveaway ends December 2!

Thank you all for your support!! 

7 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

Hey Sabrina! I went to vote for you but when I click on the link all I get is their Facebook page and it just shows the food challenge picture. How do I get past that to vote?

xo

Jackie

Jacquelyn said...

Hi again! I figured it out. I had to click on the Like button and it pulled up your info! Best of luck! I hope you win! You would be so adorable on the show!

xoxo

Jackie

The Café Sucré Farine said...

It looks scrumptious! I voted for you!!!

Susan said...

Done! Yours looks the best by far! Good luck!

Kim - Liv Life said...

Done!!! Super good luck to you!!!

Laurie {Simply Scratch} said...

Done! Good LUCK!!

Yummy Mummy said...

Good luck honey! This looks delish and of course I'll vote for you!

Come stop by yummy mummy today, I have a nice sangria for your friday :)

 

Design by: Designs by Jamie